CNA - Red Wing, MN
Join our team at Benedictine Living Community of Red Wing! Pay starts at $19.06 and will increase based on experience. Eligible associates will receive a full benefits package, including:
- STD & LTD
- 401K - Company matches up to 4%
- Paid Time Off (Includes Additional 7 Paid Floating Holidays)
- Company Paid Life & Accidental Life Insurance
- Additional Life & Accidental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Discounts & Deals
- & More.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants - Nurse Assistant Registered (CNA-NAR) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- CNA-NAR provides direct patient/resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- CNA-NAR demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English