CNA Job - La Crosse, WI
Up to a $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Our Certified Nursing Assistants - Nurse Assistant Registered (CNA-NAR) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- CNA-NAR provides direct patient/resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- CNA-NAR demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English