CNA (BathAide) Owatonna Mn
Sign On/Retention Bonus of $3000 for full-time associates who work more than 30 hours per week! $750.00 at 3 Months, $750.00 at 6 Months and $1500.00 at 12 Months. Additional increase of $1.25 per hour for Evenings & $1.75 for Nights!!
Get up and Go…take your CNA skills to the next level!
As a Restorative CNA, you play an important role within the organization by serving as an internal liaison within our clinical teams. This is an important function as you are responsible for implementing and maintaining resident restorative programming while ensuring resident safety and well-being.
- Associate provides treatment to meet holistic needs of residents per care plan.
- Associate is responsible for documenting and communicating resident progress to fellow team members.
- Associate provides caregiver education based on identified learning needs.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team regarding resident admissions and discharges.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant Registry or appropriate entity
- Long Term care experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!