Full Time Day RN-8 hr shift-Nazareth Living Center
When you become a part of Nazareth Living Center's vibrant community, you are agreeing to be a welcoming spirit to our residents, staff and visitors, compassionate and nurturing at all times.
It is our goal to create an atmosphere where the care and comfort of our residents is delivered with respect to their unique need.
Our mission is in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and in partnership with Benedictine Health System, Nazareth Living Center participates in the healing mission of Jesus by ministering with compassion and responding creatively to the needs of aging persons.
Calling all AMAZING Nurses!!
We're looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our compassionate, care-giving team and partner with us to continue our reputation of caring for people's loved ones. This position is based on the principles of integrated nursing, and includes performing assessments, care planning, interventions, evaluations, and maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- The RN develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual's needs.
- The RN demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration.
- The RN plans for and provides resident, family and caregiver education.
- Must hold current state licensure as a RN in good standing
- Possess organization skills required to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!