Registered Nurse (RN)-SNF - Duluth, MN
Come join our team of dedicated professionals as a RN! Full-Time .8 Night position. Up to a $3000 Hiring Bonus!
Calling all AMAZING Nurses!!
We're looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our compassionate, care-giving team and partner with us to continue our reputation of caring for people's loved ones. This position is based on the principles of integrated nursing, and includes performing assessments, care planning, interventions, evaluations, and maintaining standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse - RN position is an integral role in supporting the coordination of care of our assisted living, long term care, TCU, and memory care residents.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- Develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual's needs, evaluates plan of care and makes necessary changes
- Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the resident and their clinical condition. Evaluates resident responses to medications
- Plans for and provides resident, family and caregiver education, identifies learning needs, clearly communicates information and documents residents response to education.
- Must hold current state licensure as a RN in good standing
- Possess organization skills required to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English