Senior Program Leader - Digital/Electric
TTC Products are rapidly evolving. Digital, autonomous, and electric are transformation the products we make, and our Supply Chain and Manufacturing need to transform as well. The Senior Program Leader – Digital/Electric will lead the transformation of our Supply Chain and Manufacturing Network, ensuring that our people and processes our ready to lead for decades to come.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the formation of Operations’ Strategy for Digital/Autonomous/Battery/Electric and tactical moves required to transition TTC Operations form a mechanical past to a digital/mechanical future
- Works with all Divisions to understand evolving technologies related to digital, autonomous, and battery/electric – identifies new technologies and processes needed by Manufacturing and Supply Chain to successfully navigate the product technology inflection
- Oversees the assessment of emerging component categories for integration and risk management strategy, and projects to align the network to that strategy – including developing manufacturing capability, acquire manufacturing capability, strategic supplier partnerships etc.
- Identifies optimal locations to build capability and capacity to support emerging categories and incorporates into the network
- Acts as central point of contact for Design and Divisions on transformation to support Digital/Autonomous/Battery/Electric – ensuring that internal and external suppliers are optimized to meet the business’ needs
- Oversees the identification and development of consistent global manufacturing capabilities needed to support smart connected, autonomous, electrified product – compliance, custom programming, testing including run-up etc
- Accountable for all program justification, planning, design, change management, execution, and delivery
- Oversees multiple concurrent project teams working to execute subordinate projects supporting the larger program
- Marshals appropriate resources across functions to efficiently ensure program deliverables, schedule, and budget are met
- Leads program and project level governance with Senior Management to ensure appropriate oversight and accountability
- Manages operational risk to ensure transformation occurs with minimal disruption to production
- Creates and communicates vision, aligning team members across the organization on the need for change and the program business case
- Builds buy-in across the organization, identifying obstacles to cultural change, and proposing changes to create the right environment to ensure success
- Negotiates effectively at all levels of the organization to overcome obstacles and ensure the success of the program and subordinate projects
- Identifies appropriate talent in the organization to perform project management, project support, and influencing activities
- Identifies technologies that address site-level business performance issues in Safety, Quality, Flow and Cost and integrates them into the program deliverables
- Identifies need for, justifies, selects, and oversees third party service providers as needed to deliver program commitments
- Manages project level tasks as needed to ensure program success
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Experience working with battery packing, circuit board manufacturing, etc.
- At least three years directly leading large-scale projects
- At least 8 years of overall experience in Manufacturing or related R&D
- Excellent business transformation, change management, oral and written communications, influencing skills
- Has experience successfully launching new products and technologies
- Demonstrated high level of strategy agility and ability to work in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with innovative thinking, effective problem solving and diplomatic tenacity
- MBA Degree
- Strategy experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.