Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods is a food manufacturer of granola, fruit and specialty bars located south of the river in Lakeville, MN. We are currently looking for new members to join our team in processing and packaging equipment operations! These positions are on a 3-2-2 rotating 12- hour shifts.
Processing Operators are responsible for measuring ingredients, operating depositors and ovens. Packaging Operators are responsible for operating machines that wrap, package and box finished products according to customer specifications. While following all safety, GMP, and Quality Procedures.
· Hiring Wage: $21.51
· Pay from $23.19 once hired
· $.85/hour differential for night shift positions
· $2.00 per hour pay incentive for good attendance
· Some jobs pay an additional $1.40 per hour based on work area
· Additional promotional opportunities once hired
· Full comprehensive benefits package, including:
· Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with company match
· Paid Holidays
· Vacation and personal days during the first year of employment
Strong communication skills, basic computer/calculator skills, and the ability to learn equipment operation.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.