Job Locations USA-MN-Ada
Posted Date 2 weeks ago(11/19/2021 6:21 AM)
Benedictine Living Community-Ada
Category Nursing Assistants (CNA, RA, CA, NAR)
Position Type Full-Time
Specific Shift Times 10pm-6:30 am
Scheduled Days of the Week Varies
Weekend Work Requirement Every Other Weekend
Jump start your career with Benedictine!
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
- The CNA provides direct resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- The CNA demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!