Charge Nurse RN | Belleville, IL
Now offering a $2000 Sign On Bonus!!
Life is full of enjoyment, do it with employment at Benedictine.
As a Charge Nurse-RN you will be able to continue practicing resident care while having the ability to sharpen your leadership skills at the same time! Leadership duties may involve coordinating the clinical activities during the shift, including admissions and discharges, adjusting staff as necessary and coordinating staff responses to emergencies/incidents.
- The charge nurse (RN) is responsible for effectively interacting with residents, family members, and other health team members.
- The charge nurse (RN) is responsible for coordinating and delegating of responsibilities during the shift.
- Must have Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Must have Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have ability to document and communicate via a computer.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!