This individual will be working on UX/UI features for web platforms, PC applications and mobile applications. You will build mock-ups and wireframes that the developer can translate into code in addition to designing prototypes that showcase the user flow and experience.
You will collaborate with a Product Owner, Architects, Engineers, Customers and Developers to understand requirements, develop end-to-end UX/UI designs, and breakdown the work to enable the software engineers to build the required functionality. They will also be expected to participate in development and testing activities.
The individual will be responsible for providing a UX/UI vision and layout that incorporates relevant contemporary design elements appropriate for the application. Interfaces will span across user profiles that include homeowners, maintenance personnel, and facility managers.
- Superior understanding of UI best practices
- Expert level abilities with design and UX software including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma -- (example of portfolio must be provided)
- Senior-level work experience: Minimum 5 years of full-time work in UI design or product design in a professional setting. Student projects will not be accepted
- Experience developing mobile applications for both iOS and Android – strong understanding of design philosophies
- Demonstrated experience designing applications/systems built on HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design principles – research, wireframes, prototyping etc
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using Maze and other UI/UX software platforms desired.
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer science, engineering, or equivalent program.
- 5+ years of User Interface development, including an understanding of User Interface best practices. A strong understanding of UI/UX principles, research, wireframes development, and prototyping.
- Experience with design and UX software including Photoshop, Illustrator, In Vision, Figma, developing mobile user interfaces for both iOS and Android. Designing applications/systems built with HTML/CSS, and using Maze and/or other UI/UX software platforms desired.
- Work effectively in a team
- Schedule, organize, and complete work under deadlines.
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes for desktop, web, and mobile UI's.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest UI/UX development technology and trends.
- Ability to create, understand and implement technical software specifications and designs.
- Actively participates in the review process for detailed software design documents.
- Deliver work in alignment with quality standards.
- Resolve Customer Service issues effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work on multiple products/projects with an overlapping timeline.
- Ability to adapt technology solutions to changing business needs and goals.