Job Locations USA-MN-White Bear Lake
Posted Date 5 days ago(11/23/2021 1:15 PM)
Cerenity Senior Care-White Bear Lake
Category Nursing Assistants (CNA, RA, CA, NAR)
Position Type Part-Time
Specific Shift Times 2:30pm-11pm
Scheduled Days of the Week 6 shifts in 2 weeks
Weekend Work Requirement Every Other Weekend
Jump start your career with Benedictine!
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
- The CNA provides direct resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- The CNA demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!