Participate in the daily operations alongside the team members in your department in Finance, including responsibility for day-to-day tasks as well as long-term projects as assigned. Add value to the organization through process initiatives, automation, analysis and reporting improvements, which may influence decision-making, growth and profitability at Toro. Participate in a group project as a Finance Intern team that will impact Toro at the Finance (or enterprise) level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn and increase understanding about business operations including elements of manufacturing and supply chain
- Collaborate with process participants to understand and improve the existing design and flow including opportunities for automation
- Review and analyze data and documents to provide useful information for decision making
- Build out improved reporting which better serves the customer/intended audience
- Review and update process documentation as needed
- Complete day-to-day tasks as needed
Collaborate with department team members as well as business teams both within Finance and across the company as necessary.
SPECIFICATIONS: (education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities)
BS/BA in business, accounting, finance, information technology, or other related degree with graduation date no earlier than December 2022 and interest in a career in a business/finance/accounting-related field.
- Ability to evaluate and understand different business processes.
- Ability to use data to measure current effectiveness and map future opportunity.
- Self-starter that can work independently with little oversight.
- Demonstrate a mindset and openness for continuous improvement.
- Ability to transform business processes and use data to influence meaningful change.
Related experience in an analytical, data driven business process role capable of delivering high quality work and process improvement ideas.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.