Intern - Operational Sourcing
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will be primarily project based and supporting the Operational buying team. Scope includes both Legacy Toro and Legacy CMW
- Kanban implementation at Perry 1, Tomah, and Windom in conjunction with the PFEP and Lean process and program implementation- This will include supplier parts performance analysis for program fit and supplier preparation and onboarding to the program
- Lead time and Firm zone project- This support primarily Legacy Toro production facilities, It includes supply chain analysis for the supplier and plants to determine when to onboard suppliers; this supports standard KPI data, PFEP, and Supplier Management software implementation.
- This role will also teach the basics of plant support as an operational buyer for a foundation in Toro Sourcing; this will include working with each Operational buyer and plant to understand and solve supply issues using Lean methodology to prevent reoccurrence.
Job Qualifications: We require interns to be enrolled in an educational program during the duration of the internship program.
- Educational program in Business Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational, task management skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable, and change priorities and direction as needed, allowing for optimum effectiveness
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse and to handle other computer components.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.