Senior Technical Product Analyst
Req #182Wednesday, December 1, 2021 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry. Data Recognition Corporation- Maple Grove, MN
Sr. Technical Product Analyst
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this position
Please, no agencies
The Technical Product Analyst position is at the intersection of our business and technology, working with both development teams and end-users to implement new products, and utilize data and user feedback to recommend improvements to existing features. The incumbent in this position will possess in-depth knowledge of the Educational Technology (EdTech) landscape and demonstrated competency with business analysis, solutions design, data analytics, and related processes and tools. The Technical Product Analyst will conduct in-depth market research, develop competitive analyses, and create user personas and scenarios that inform decisions on scope and priority for all technology products in DRC’s portfolio.
The position involves regular interaction with cross-functional teams and various departments within DRC, collaboration across all IT domains and business units, and requires excellent communication and relationship management skills to influence teams and clients and successfully implement technology products.
- Analyze existing technology products that support DRC’s Custom Contract, Shelf Education, and Survey Services businesses and identify opportunities to differentiate, improve user experience, and increase adoption rates.
- Proactively analyze and evaluate customer needs and market trends to ensure DRC technology products and solutions are able to be applied to multiple opportunities and contracts (unless specified otherwise).
- Provide support and act as a liaison between IT and Program/Product teams in the Custom Contract, Shelf Education, and Surveys business units related to product implementation, rollout plans, and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with DRC Product Owners and Scrum Teams to align development roadmaps and priorities across all DRC systems and technology services.
- Identify, track, and help resolve cross-portfolio dependencies and conflicts.
- Collaborate with IT senior management in support of emerging work intake, request vetting, and prioritization processes across DRC’s technology portfolio.
- Provide consistent and effective project status to IT leadership and DRC business stakeholders utilizing standard dashboards, project reviews, scorecards, and other reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ year’s business experience in positions of increasingly greater responsibility to include business analysis, solution design, product management or other information services functions.
- Extensive experience with initiating and managing projects of varying size and complexity.
- Experience making sound decisions that align with corporate and client strategies and goals.
- Five or more years of EdTech industry experience.
- Professional certification and/or Master's degree preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Atlassian, Google suite, and applicable data analytics tools.
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse workgroups.
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased workload.
- Set and meet deadlines.
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously.
- Other duties as needed.
Reporting to this position: No direct reports.
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details Job Family Info Tech/Info Sys Pay Type Salary Telecommute % 100 Required Education Bachelor’s Degree Job Start Date Wednesday, December 1, 2021 Apply Now