Welder (2nd Shift)
The Toro Company
Shift: 2nd shift
Pay: $27/hr (3pm-11pm; Monday-Friday)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for own set-ups, and for inspecting own parts .
- Fabricates parts by manual and robotic welding, cutting and hardcoating processes.
- Operates wire, stick, carbon arc, and gas welding/cutting equipment.
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship, the upkeep of welding equipment, and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- Wire Feed Welding training or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience is required to meet all quality and quantity performance standards.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees