The Toro Company in Windom, MN is looking to hire Material Handlers.
Forklift operating experience is preferred.
All shifts are based on seniority, candidates must be able to work all 3 shifts.
Starting pay up to $18.96/hour, plus a $1.50 shift differential for 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Receives and moves parts from outside sources and stages the parts in the warehouse; checks incoming parts by description, purchase order date, and verification of counts through weight or physical count; signs for correct shipments and records any quantity discrepancies or parts damaged; prepares all necessary documentation needed to record all incoming parts; and delivers parts in an orderly manner to the proper designation needed to record all incoming parts; and delivers parts in an orderly manner to the proper designation. Will record material information by use of a CRT terminal.
- Issues, directs and stores all parts in controlled locations and shop on instruction from supervisors; prepares all necessary documentation needed to maintain records indicating part number, description, count and storage locations.
- Responsible for the count accuracy of parts being moved from one location to another.
- Takes physical inventory of parts by counting or weighing to verify counts of received and/or stored parts on hand with inventory control records.
- Must operate all material handling equipment in an orderly environment and safe manner. Reports operating deficiencies to Material Handling Supervisor. Performs minor mechanical repairs to all assigned material handling equipment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.