Sr. Business Analyst, Marketing Automation
The Toro Company is seeking a Marketing Automation Business Analyst to work with the digital product teams for its Bloomington, Minnesota location to:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (marketing, sales, support, CRM, I.T., etc.) across a matrix organization to provide platform expertise and execution.
- Facilitate and document business requirements while following Agile delivery processes.
- Document/define processes and make recommendations to leverage automation to improve business productivity.
- Consult with stakeholders to implement roadmaps that align with their business goals.
- Manage supplier relationships and work with stakeholders to ensure the platform meets current and future marketing needs.
- Define best practices and ensure compliance with legal requirements (GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, etc.)
- Manage and direct external agencies, contractors, and platform providers.
- Stay educated on features and capabilities offered by the platform(s).
- Research insights and make recommendations to stakeholders based on analysis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Partner with the development team(s) to facilitate conversion and engagement tracking needs.
- Help stakeholders plan and maximize the use of the marketing platforms to deliver meaningful results that reach their business goals.
- Oversee data management processes and define data integration needs.
- Query and analyze data from internal and external sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of professional experience.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in marketing automation, business analyst, or related field.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and work effectively across complex digital products.
- Strong understanding of both B2C and B2B marketing automation strategies and tactics.
- Background in multi-channel (email/mobile/ad/SMS/social) marketing automation strategies and tactics. Advanced knowledge in any automation platform with certification is a bonus.
- Experience in business analytics and data analysis.
- Ability to elicit and translate business requirements into automated programs.
- Cross-functional relationship building.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Skills in HTML/CSS coding for email development.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Familiarity with Agile/Waterfall project methodologies.
- Understanding of platforms that commonly interact with Marketing Automation platforms, such as CRM (Salesforce), CDP, CMS & Web Analytics.
- Understanding of QA Processes.
- Salesforce Certification(s).
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Automation Platform Certification(s).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.