Human Resources Coordinator - Full Time
The City of Champlin is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Human Resources Coordinator. Responsibilities include a variety of responsible and confidential administrative support functions that include recruitment, workers compensation, FMLA recordkeeping, employee benefits and DOT testing and recordkeeping. In addition, candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelors Degree with major coursework in business, human resources, or a related field
• Three years of related work experience in a responsible administrative support position. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• Proven Microsoft applications experience
• Demonstrated experience in human resources management, preferably in a public sector organization.
• Experience with collective bargaining is desirable.
2022 Salary range: $32.73 - $40.92/hour DOQ, plus excellent benefits.
Application deadline: January 7, 2022
City Employment Application required and can be found at http://ci.champlin.mn.us/employment/. EOE/AA/ADA.
Completed applications can be mailed, emailed or dropped off by the application deadline to:
City of Champlin
11955 Champlin Drive
Champlin, MN 55316
Applications can also be emailed to: email@example.com