Clinical Manager - Living Community St. Joseph
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Come work for a great community! $1500 sign on bonus!
Looking to take your career to the next level while serving as a positive resource for our residents and families?
Our Clinical Manager is responsible for managing a unit within the community and providing leadership to the assigned team. As our Clinical Manager, you will oversee and coordinate the care that is provided to our residents to make sure they feel safe and at home.
- The Clinical Manager coordinates the admission, care plan, and discharge process while leading a team to excellence.
- The Clinical Manager communicates with the therapy department when necessary and ensures changes to the care plan are updated timely.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Good managerial skills and aptitude.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in long term care or health care.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!