BOSS - 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
BOSS Snowplow, a division of The Toro Company, is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our growing team! Located in the heart of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, BOSS is one of Iron Mountain’s largest and most recognizable employers. With excellent benefits, world-class training, and an amazing team, BOSS is the perfect place to start a new career.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Shift: 3rd shift (Sun - Thur 10:00PM-6:30AM CST)
Pay: Depends on Experience
- Maintain, repair, and improve plant manufacturing equipment using mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems and mechanical equipment using blueprints, schematics, multimeter and other specialty tools.
- Formulate and implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance programs and repairs using sound judgment and best known practices.
- Documentation and other recordkeeping utilizing the Computerized Maintenance Database System.
- Upkeep of plant infrastructure and subsystems including bulk gas and compressed air distribution systems.
- Installations & start-up of new equipment
- Participate in and own/lead specific safety systems across the plant.
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 5+ years of related maintenance experience preferred or demonstrated abilities in mechanical/electric/hydraulic systems, including troubleshooting and repair.
- Previous experience in Robotic operation, programming, laser or plasma cutters, electrical, welding, machine operations, or other specialty skills applicable to our business is a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.