- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Locations USA-ND-Wahpeton
Posted Date 17 hours ago(1/21/2022 7:44 AM)
Benedictine Living Community-Wahpeton
Category Nursing Assistants (CNA, RA, CA, NAR)
Position Type Part-Time
Specific Shift Times 6:00 pm to 6:30 am
Scheduled Days of the Week set schedule
Weekend Work Requirement None
Benedictine, where your potential can thrive…come join us.
Our Care Assistants do an amazing job of maintaining positive communication and interaction with residents, families and other team members to ensure resident safety and well-being - that is what our residents deserve from Benedictine Associates.
- The Care Assistant provides resident care and report to clinical team members.
- The Care Assistant performs and/or assists in general care and services for residents as outlined in care plans.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must be able to observe and report resident status and implement care plans
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!