7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This employee optimizes the business performance of the entire dealership organization in an assigned territory. The Regional Manager maximizes dealership capacity and dealer success by working closely with dealer principals, Dealer Development, Market Development, Product Support, and Dealer & Customer Finance. He or she serves as both a resource and as a business partner to dealer principals, applying a broad dealership perspective focused on areas including equipment/parts/service marketing, inventory management, financing, rental, staffing, and market development. The Regional Manager helps develop, and then implements, strategic factory programs.
- Build & implement individual dealership capacity plans for dealers within the assigned region to maximize sales. Accomplish at least one stated objective per dealership.
- Directly manage major & critical accounts to maximize & grow sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in monthly sales meetings, forecast meetings, product meetings & market share analysis. Gather & communicate monthly market, customer & product intelligence with the appropriate person & groups at company.
- Have a strong working knowledge of all products marketed by the company. Use that knowledge to implement & communicate all programs & promotions to maximize sales & market share within the assigned region.
- Set sales performance goals for dealerships within assigned region & leverage entire company’s organization to achieve it.
- Act as the conduit for unresolved issues with the dealer, end user & factory.
- Act as main point of company communication & follow-up with the Ditch Witch® dealer organization, building strong working relationships with dealership personnel & customers through monthly travel into your assigned territory.
- Office environment, with some trips to the shop, and outside work. The shop and outdoor environments include physical hazards such as utilities (typically gas, electric, and water lines), powered vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic, sharp objects, and moving machinery. Outdoor environment includes work in all kinds of weather while operating and demonstrating machinery and construction site conditions such as open excavations, unimproved land, uncompleted structures, etc.
- Rapidly changing demands, schedules, and deadlines.
- Air and highway travel. This employee travels a minimum of 40% of the time and regularly drives rental and company vehicles.
- Working with hazardous materials, including fuels, lubricants, and batteries.
- Regular, extended use of the telephone and computer.
- Have a bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related field.
- Be able to develop and implement strategic business plans and comprehensive sales programs.
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills, along with the ability to make effective group presentations.
- Be able to develop and adhere to a department budget.
- Have appropriate correspondence, record keeping, and PC skills (particularly word processing and spreadsheet applications).
- Have a current vehicle operator's license.
Provide infrastructure and limited application (non-SAP) leadership for the IT function in the US/Mexico Southern Region. Partner with Irrigation leadership to develop and maintain the IT plan and roadmap. Identify and lead initiatives that support divisional performance goals. Lead a team in production support, drive improvement and enhancement activities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with Corporate IT, develop and maintain the infrastructure roadmap at a divisional level
- Develop executive level status updates related to the performance and execution of IT strategies and present at leadership meetings
- Establish priorities for the Southern Region IT team and manage completion of commitments
- Develop talent and succession plans and build a strong IT team
- Drive process & product improvements to aspire to higher productivity and quality levels
- Manage production management activities including the investigation and resolution of incidents, problems or service requests, prioritizing requests/incidents and managing the assigned queues using corporate supported service desk tools, generally following the ITIL framework.
- Communicate incidents, problems and escalations to internal and external partners
- Manage projects regarding IT implementations and coordinate work across teams as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of related experience or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience managing and leading support and implementation teams
- Experience in application development and operations
- Relationship management experience with business customers and IT partners. Works effectively on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to all levels of employees throughout the organization in a clear a concise manner
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with multiple shared service teams
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines
- Maintain knowledge of the latest IT applications and infrastructure technology
Other Job-Related Components:
- Under general direction, has responsibility for training and directing the work of others.
- Assists in the coordinating and scheduling resources. May lead projects.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion.
- Responsible for meeting budget goals and objectives.
- This position will have 3-4 direct reports and multiple dotted-line reports.
- 25% Travel may be required at times within the region to provide support and supervision as necessary.
- Provide for after hours support via on call mechanisms as required to maintain the availability of critical IT systems in conjunction with the Corporate IT team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.