7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Purpose: Provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software. Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs. Interacts directly with business clients. Partners and may serve as a mentor to other developers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Code, test, debug, document and implement complex software applications
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams, and develop coding logic flowcharts
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Lead the design phase of the project by providing superior technical expertise
- Manage delivery to both the functional and non-functional requirements, including performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security
- Support, improve, and adhere to Toro software development process (SDLC), standards, and best practices
- Solve complex technical problems and effectively communicate solutions to system architects, peers and management
- Provide detail analysis and design for new development, enhancement, and maintenance of systems
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Create complex prototypes
- Provide technical advice, instruction, and training to other unit/department personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and 6 + years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Strong background supporting, updating, and replacing applications developed with older technologies (ColdFusion, Classic ASP, VB, MS Access)
- Full-stack development experience using .NET, C#, C++ or Java
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office toolset
- SAP data structure knowledge
- Expertise with integration protocols such as XML, SOAP and Web Services
- Proven experience working with other developers on team-based projects
- Ability to provide technical leadership and to work with other team members.
- Understanding of application architecture, system design and proven UML tools
- Experience with SQL, schema optimization, database tuning and database architecture and database management
- Demonstrate self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with and to understand business client requirements
Other Job-Related Components: (e.g., Physical demands, working conditions, travel)
- May provide informal leadership and work direction to others.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional. Less than 10%.