7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Locations USA-MN-St. Paul
Posted Date 13 hours ago(1/27/2022 11:56 AM)
Cerenity Senior Care-Humboldt
Position Type Full-Time
Specific Shift Times 8am - 4:30pm
Scheduled Days of the Week Mon - Fri
Weekend Work Requirement None
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for meeting the social and therapeutic needs of the residents through activities, wellness interventions, leisure programming, and continued interaction with community groups.
Completes the wellness assigned portion of the assessment process. Provides relevant daily events and programming to meet the needs of the residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class B or C driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly.
- In good standing on the State Nursing Assistant Registry.
- CPR certified.
- First Aid certification.
- Experience in long term care.