LSW (Social Worker) or Case Manager (Benedictine Living Community - Dickinson)
This is a FT position working 30+ hours per week, dependent on census.
Qualifies for the full benefits package.
- Identify residents' needs and preferences, customary routines, concerns, and choices.
- Identify the best options that meet the residents' physical and emotional needs.
- Identify, provide services, and conduct interventions for grief, bereavement, and end of life issues.
- Responsible for a caseload of residents and will assist with social, psychological, personal, economic, and environmental needs to promote highest level of independence.
- Inform residents, families and responsible party of their rights.
As a Licensed Social Worker:
- Bachelor's degree from a school accredited in the council of social work education.
- Licensed by the Board of Social Work in the state of practice.
Benedictine, come for the opportunity…stay for the relationships.
As a Social Worker you will serve as an amazing resource for our residents to ensure their physical, psychosocial and emotional needs are met as they progress through their journey with Benedictine. As a Social Worker you will be an important asset in understanding our resident's behavior patterns and deliver what is important to them in their healthcare experience – choices.
- The Social Worker serves as a support and advocate to residents and families.
- The Social Worker utilizes skill-set to identify resources for residents under their care.
- The Social Worker supports the physical and emotional well-being of our residents.
- Licensed by the Board of Social Work in the state of practice, in good standing
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services from an accredited college
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Experience in long term care preferred
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!