RN- FT (Dickinson, ND)
If you like being a part of a team that makes a difference in the health and well-being of older adults, consider joining our team. We are committed to providing compassionate and high quality care in a faith-based environment.
We are seeking a full time licensed nurse to work as a charge nurse or do med pass.
All statuses include every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
All full time statuses are offered a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/life/STD/LTD insurances, paid time off, 401(k)/Roth Retirement plans, and tuition reimbursement.
Sign on bonus after first 90 days with incremental payouts for two years for FT status.
Calling all AMAZING Nurses!!
We're looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our compassionate, care-giving team and partner with us to continue our reputation of caring for people's loved ones. This position is based on the principles of integrated nursing, and includes performing assessments, care planning, interventions, evaluations, and maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- The RN develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual's needs.
- The RN demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration.
- The RN plans for and provides resident, family and caregiver education.
- Must hold current state licensure as a RN in good standing
- Possess organization skills required to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!