Job Locations USA-MN-Osseo
Posted Date 2 days ago(1/14/2022 6:59 AM)
Benedictine Living Community-Osseo
Category Nursing Assistants (CNA, RA, CA, NAR)
Position Type Casual
Specific Shift Times Varied
Scheduled Days of the Week Varied
Weekend Work Requirement One Weekend per Month
Are you confident, detailed and self-sufficient…Join our team.
If you are looking for a position that supports social interaction, community connection, support and care, this is the opportunity for you. As a Resident Assistant you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for our residents with compassion and dedication while building meaningful relationships as you provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) supports residents with daily living activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) provides observation and documentation.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) assists with onboarding of new Associates.
- Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration training program and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!