Job Locations USA-MO-St. Louis
Posted Date 1 day ago(1/21/2022 7:44 AM)
Nazareth Living Center
Category Nursing Assistants (CNA, RA, CA, NAR)
Position Type Full-Time
Specific Shift Times 10:45 pm - 7:15 am
Scheduled Days of the Week Monday-Friday
Weekend Work Requirement Every Other Weekend
Jump start your career with Benedictine!
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
- The CNA provides direct resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- The CNA demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!