RA | Hastings, MN - Evening Shift
Are you ready to bring smiles to residents on a daily basis and truly make a difference?
Would you like to work with an AMAZING team in an inclusive culture?
Would you like great compensation and excellent benefits?
Join us at Benedictine Living Community – Regina!!!!
Resident Assistants (RA) starting at $16.77/hr. (eligible for additional comp based on experience). Calling all #kind and #caring people!
Benedictine Offers GREAT benefits (medical, dental, 401k, tuition assistance and more!) there is also a $3,000 sign-on Bonus for eligible associates – we look forward to hearing from YOU!
Are you confident, detailed and self-sufficient…Join our team.
If you are looking for a position that supports social interaction, community connection, support and care, this is the opportunity for you. As a Resident Assistant you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for our residents with compassion and dedication while building meaningful relationships as you provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) supports residents with daily living activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) provides observation and documentation.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) assists with onboarding of new Associates.
- Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration training program and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!