TCU Case Manager/LSW - New Brighton, MN
Benedictine New Brighton is a 5-star facility with high resident and associate satisfaction and a high associate retention rate!
The TCU Case Manager/LSW will have a 1:15 ratio and will be responsible for overall discharge planning.
Benedictine, come for the opportunity…stay for the relationships.
As a Social Worker you will serve as an amazing resource for our residents to ensure their physical, psychosocial and emotional needs are met as they progress through their journey with Benedictine. As a Social Worker you will be an important asset in understanding our resident's behavior patterns and deliver what is important to them in their healthcare experience – choices.
- The Social Worker serves as a support and advocate to residents and families.
- The Social Worker utilizes skill-set to identify resources for residents under their care.
- The Social Worker supports the physical and emotional well-being of our residents.
- Licensed by the Board of Social Work in the state of practice, in good standing
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services from an accredited college
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Experience in long term care preferred
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!