POSITION TITLE: Stone Fabricator
SCHEDULE: Full-Time; 40 Hours/Week, on-site
APPLY NOW AND RECEIVE A $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Terms and conditions apply.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the Twin Cities’ leading suppliers of masonry building veneers and custom cut-stone products. Founded in 1987, the company has a long tradition of excellence supplying the landscape and building industries. Driven by the simple mission to “help our customers be more successful” our team thrives on innovation and adding maximum value to our customers.
With the sale of our landscape division in late 2020, the Hedberg Home team is thrilled to be expanding our ability to bring new and innovative masonry solutions to home and business across Minnesota and the nation. In 2021 alone, we have nearly doubled our available product offerings – and have ambitious plans for continued growth.
As part of a family-owned company you’ll have endless opportunities to make an impact, build leadership skills, and make a mark where it will get noticed. With our tight-knit culture, you’ll find yourself in an enjoyable work environment full of people who genuinely enjoy working with and caring for one another.
By joining the Hedberg Home team, you’ll be joining an industry leader leaving a bold mark on the industry and the region’s premier building projects. Join our growing company today.
We are seeking a driven, self-starter with the ability to maintain momentum with minimal supervision. This individual should possess a keen attention to detail, strong mathematical skills, and take pride in delivering the best finished product to our customers. If working with your hands and creating something from nothing, this position is a great fit for you.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Stone Cutting – saw set up, cutting stone to dimensions
- Finishing Work – rock facing, sanding, polishing
- Material Handling – stone loading and unloading for customers, moving stone, palletizing finished orders
- Quality Control – review written and completed orders for accuracy
- Shop and Yard Maintenance – perform routine equipment maintenance, ensure equipment safety, keep shop and yard clean
Hedberg Home Brick + Stone provides safety equipment including steel toe boots, safety glasses, vests, and hearing protection. A pre-employment physical will be required.
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task while working safely
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to read shop drawings and hand measurements
- Previous experience operating forklifts is preferred, but not required. Training and certification will be provided for new hires.
- Previous experience in warehouse and/or material fabrication is preferred, but not required.
- Cad experience is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT This position works in both indoor and outdoor environments; with potential to experience the extremes of Minnesota weather. Fabricators are required to lift/move materials weighing up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit www.hedberghome.com/jobs/ for postings and instructions.
Apply for Stone Fabricator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly