Customer Service Representative
Responsible for customer centric engagement involving product related issues and resolution across all channels including social, chat, phone, e-mail and others in a fast-paced environment. Ensures consumer questions and concerns are completely resolved at the earliest possible level of intervention and engagement. Identifies and reports current and developing consumer concerns and preferences to management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Collaborates and works closely with internal/external stakeholders and customers to provide the best customer experience. This includes outreach to existing consumers, inbound C-level consumer escalations that require multiple touchpoints and complete resolution ownership.
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations to manage, respond and engage to consumer posts and ratings that protect the company brand.
- Assist with inquiries from vendor contact centers that require internal research in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the development of outsource contact center staff and maintenance of contact center training needs and materials.
- Create CRM system reporting and analysis while constantly learning CRM system capabilities for application.
- Review daily quality consumer contact reports to identify new issues and developing trends, and present potential critical issues to management. Provide feedback to the contact center quality assurance team to ensure the accuracy of coding for robust reporting.
- Coordinate efforts with team members to ensure consistency of service on a global level to internal teams and contact center agents.
- Provides accurate and timely responses, leading to resolution and ensures avoidance of public relations or social media exposure that would negatively impact brand/company image.
- Consistently engaged in process improvement and driving operational efficiency and productivity.
- Other projects that support customer engagement initiatives assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma required
- 2 to 4-year degree preferred, marketing communications or business administration focus
- Requires 1 to 2 years of related customer service/support experience
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to flex schedule to meet demands of business.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and aptitude of customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Must have strong organization skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies and experience communicating brand messaging on mainstream social media applications.
- Ability to work positively through consumer conflict situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be productive in a fast-paced environment, handling escalated consumer contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Experience in a high volume, customer contact environment.
- Self-starter with ability to adapt to changing processes and work assignments.
Other Job-Related Components:
May work with legal, service dealer network, regulatory agencies, engineering, sales and corporate communications to protect the company brand.