CNA-NAR, New Brighton, MN
New Wage Scale!! Starting at $17 up to $21.50!
$2600 hiring bonus! Receive $100 every pay period worked (starting with your first check) for one year!
Majority of our staff and residents are vaccinated! Free vaccine on your first day if you wish!
This position is 8 shifts (60 hours) every two weeks.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants - Nurse Assistant Registered (CNA-NAR) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- CNA-NAR provides direct patient/resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- CNA-NAR demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English