Sign on / Retention Bonus of $4000 paid as follows: $1000 at 3 months; $1000 at 6 months; and $2000 at 12 months. This position also pays a shift differential premium.
As an LPN, you are in High Demand and we want YOU to join our team.
Benedictine is seeking dynamic and compassionate LPN's who will provide quality patient-centered, evidenced-based care to our greatest assets – our Residents.
- The LPN is responsible for utilizing the principles of Relationship Based Care while performing duties.
- The LPN is responsible for initial data collection on all residents.
- The LPN participates in implementing person driven care plans as developed by RN.
- Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse, in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!