- Scott County
- Scott County, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2022
- Accounting, Administrative / Clerical, Business, Education, Financial Services, Government, Human Resources, Social Services
- Employment Status
- Full Time
An Eligibility Supervisor Performs skilled and responsible work in supervising assigned staff of the Financial Assistance Unit. This involves the interpretation of Federal and State laws, rules, regulations, manuals and the development and interpretation of County policies and procedures. Assumes responsibility in conjunction with the Economic Assistance Director for setting work standards, training staff, and evaluating performance. Work is performed in an office setting.
- High school diploma and 10 years experience in public assistance programs OR
- High school diploma and 1 or more years of education and 8 years experience in public assistance programs OR
- Associate's degree and 6 years experience in public assistance programs OR
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years experience in public assistance programs OR
- Master's degree
Supervisory experience is preferred. Valid driver's license is required. The incumbent shall provide a reliable means of transportation for the performance of work responsibilities.
Hiring Range: $75,761 to $94,702– DOQ.
Apply Online: www.scottcountymn.gov/jobs
EEO Let’s work together.
Scott County is a progressive-thinking public sector employer with 650 employees. We are located 25 miles SW of Minneapolis in downtown Shakopee.
Scott County is among the fastest growing counties in the nation. What an exciting time to be part of our GROWING organization! As an employer, we offer:
* flexible work schedules
* competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package
* a clean and friendly work environment
* and much more!
Scott County is committed to employee training and professional development -- and has resources earmarked for this purpose. In addition to being a recognized family-friendly organization, Scott County has initiated an array of programs and policies that encourage all employees to seek a balance in their work and their lives.
Working in the public sector, you can -- and will -- make a difference in peoplesâ€™ lives. We are a people-oriented service industry, dedicated to delivering quality public services to all citizens in an effective, professional, and efficient manner.
Consider joining the workforce in Scott County today. You'll be glad you did!
Compensation: It is the policy of Scott County that fair and equitable compensation shall be provided to employees for services rendered, and employees should be provided competitive rewards for achievement. The Compensation Plan shall promote the service-oriented performance philosophy of the County and recognize employee performance in relation to established behavioral criteria and the achievement of pre-established goals and objectives.
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package is provided for all employees who work 20 hours per week or more. This package includes:
- HealthPartners Health Insurance Single, two-party, or family plan options available
- Delta Dental Insurance Single or family plan options available.
- ReliaStar Life Insurance $10,000 County-paid coverage
- Flexible (Pre-Tax) Spending Health Care and Daycare Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- An Employee Assistance Program, PERA (Public Employee's Retirement Association) - A retirement system for county and local government employees set-up in 1931 by the MN Legislature.
Other Great Benefits Available:
- Affinity Plus (credit union)
- U.S. Government Savings Bonds
- VALIC - Deferred Compensation Plan
- Minnesota Benefit Association Insurance
- PERA Term Life Insurance
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions - Deferred Compensation Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Safety & Wellness Team
- Organizational commitment to employee training and development
- Free parking
Time-Off: 10 paid holidays per year. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Leave and Vacation and Sick Leave programs for eligible employees (21 to 33 days per year).
200 4th Ave W
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert