Systems Analyst - Associate or Mid level
Req #295Tuesday, January 11, 2022 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.
DATA RECOGNITION CORPORATION -Maple Grove, Minnesota
Systems Analyst - Associate or Mid Level
Company cannot provide sponsorship
No Agencies, please
This Systems Analyst position works as part of the IT delivery team to gather the business requirements and system configuration specifications needed to produce deliverables which meet or exceed customer expectations. In addition to being a great communicator who facilitates and leads requirements review and analysis discussions with both internal and external participants, this person will participate in issue triage and resolution, technical problem solving, scope change analysis and schedule reviews.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with clients, product owners, developers, and business leaders including written communication and/or oral presentations.
- Provide detailed requirements to programmers and quality assurance analysts.
- Analyze questions, change requests and issues to propose solutions to the technical team and business partners.
- Data Analysis, primarily using Microsoft SQL.
- Review and analyze resulting deliverables and quality practices to help ensure requirements are met.
- Provide input and recommendations for process and system improvements.
- Provide consistent and effective task and project status to IT leadership and DRC business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science/Engineering, or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- SQL knowledge and experience.
- Ability to remain organized while working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others to meet all project scope and schedule requirements.
- Requirements gathering tools/techniques.
- Process reengineering and process modeling.
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position
No Agencies, Please
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this position
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VData Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details Job Family Info Tech/Info Sys Pay Type Salary Required Education High School Job Start Date Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Apply Now