SECOND SHIFT - Digital Print Operator
- Data Recognition Corporation
- Maple Grove, MN
- Closing date
- Feb 11, 2022
Req #274Monday, December 13, 2021 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient printing of a large variety of production jobs from network files on Digital Print systems.
· Operate digital print systems to produce output including, but not limited to, processing documents per the job instructions sheet and running test samples for quality control purposes.
· Troubleshoot minor machine malfunctions and perform light machine maintenance.
· Transfer data files via network to print controllers.
· Ship completed materials to external clients/states.
· Adhere to applicable DRC quality management system documentation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year experience operating digital printers or comparable computer and/or machine experience.
· Ability to lift, push, and/or pull objects up to 50 pounds routinely; the ability to work with heavy machinery.
Essential Job Functions
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Physical Requirements: The work environment is typical of office surroundings with moderate noise levels and uniform lighting. The job requires; the ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds routinely.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details Job Family Operations Pay Type Hourly Apply Now
Founded in 1978, Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) is a privately-held company headquartered here in the Twin Cities, with offices in Maple Grove, Woodbury, Brooklyn Park, and eight other locations nationwide. DRC’s three divisions – Education, Survey Services and Document Services – provide high quality programs and services to state departments of education, medium-to large sized global businesses, and the United States Government. DRC delivers full-service educational testing and assessment programs; large-scale survey research and data-collection programs; and comprehensive digital and mailing document solutions. DRC continues to achieve extraordinary growth and provides superior career opportunities for talented professionals.
Medical and Dental
*Term Life Insurance/AD&D
*Personal Time Off
*Short Term Disability
*Long Term Disability
*Educational Grants for Children of DRC Employees *Community Service Leave *Discount Programs
Locations: Maple Grove Headquarters/494 & Bass Lk Rd, Brooklyn Park/7303 Boone Ave N and the Brooklyn Park Distribution Ctr./8900 Wyoming Ave N. If interested in applying, please visit the Careers page on our website at www.datarecognitioncorp.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert