SECOND SHIFT - Digital Print Operator
Req #274Monday, December 13, 2021 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient printing of a large variety of production jobs from network files on Digital Print systems.
· Operate digital print systems to produce output including, but not limited to, processing documents per the job instructions sheet and running test samples for quality control purposes.
· Troubleshoot minor machine malfunctions and perform light machine maintenance.
· Transfer data files via network to print controllers.
· Ship completed materials to external clients/states.
· Adhere to applicable DRC quality management system documentation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year experience operating digital printers or comparable computer and/or machine experience.
· Ability to lift, push, and/or pull objects up to 50 pounds routinely; the ability to work with heavy machinery.
Essential Job Functions
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Physical Requirements: The work environment is typical of office surroundings with moderate noise levels and uniform lighting. The job requires; the ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds routinely.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details Job Family Operations Pay Type Hourly Apply Now