Division Maintenance Coordinator
Performs a variety of department duties; Performs and oversees work to maintain, improve, and service equipment, buildings, and vehicles. Provides support for Janitorial and other Test Center supplies inventory control and purchasing. Conducts and records inspections required by state, county and federal regulations. Works with departmental management and staff to maintain and improve work environment of office and shop environments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordination of truck and trailer repairs, DOT inspections and licensing.
- Coordinates requirements for test spaces ensuring the proper area is available and meets specific requirement prior to the start of the test.
- Perform department mechanical maintenance and repairs such as painting, lighting, grounds maintenance and other facility requirements.
- Performs and records required state and county buildings and grounds inspections, notifies appropriate personnel of issues and concerns
- Orders supplies to maintain inventories in support of department operations.
- Visually inspects and repairs/replaces machinery and equipment.
- Maintains records as required by OSHA for forklifts, hoist and lockout/tagout.
- Installs and repairs air system equipment and piping.
- Installs and repairs fixtures of heating and water according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Installs and repairs equipment following specific codes, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications using hand tools, power tools and electrical and electronic test equipment, i.e. amp meter.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machinery such as relays, switches and motors, and positions sensing devices using hand tools.
- Able to repair and maintain forklifts, welding equipment and other equipment.
- Able to develop and maintain a service log on all equipment and buildings.
- Develop, schedule and perform preventive maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Provides work direction to temporary workers and contractors.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
Supports company Quality Policy by working within the documented Quality System. Responsible for the operation of the quality system within their respective area. Participates in quality initiatives and training as needed.
Provides physical and technical support to Exmark division staff to maintain through preventative maintenance, repairs, and new installations the grounds, buildings, equipment, and items used to operate the business and support the staff.
- Minimum of 5yrs mechanical or technical experience required
- Experience with Word and Excel is required.
- Ability to team with others to achieve desired results
- Ability to work independently
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.