Adult Day Services Driver
This position works 4-5 hours per day, Monday through Friday. The hours are split between picking up clients in the morning and driving them home in the afternoon.
No Weekend and No Holidays
The ADS Driver is responsible for all transportation needs for those in the Adult Day Service program and to ensure their safety during transporting, which includes during emergencies and inclement weather.
Maintains community vehicles by performing any routine maintenance and coordinating any necessary repairs. Maintains all necessary records including scheduling of trips, logging mileage, and maintenance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class B driver's license.
- Trained in basic first aid.
- Certified in CPR and the treatment of obstructed airways.
- Demonstration/ proof of safe driving record, i.e. no at-fault accidents, no serious driving violations, and no minor moving violations within three years
- Experience transporting people.
- Experience in long term care or working with the elderly.
- First Aid certified.