Resident Assistant - St. Peter, MN
**$1500 Sign-on Bonus**
Part-Time Night Shift Available. Hours are: 10:30pm - 7:00am.
As a Resident Assistant you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for our residents with compassion and dedication while building meaningful relationships as you provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living. If you are looking for a position that supports social interaction, community connection, support and care, this is the opportunity for you.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- Resident Assistant supports residents with daily living activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as needed.
- Provide observation and documentation.
- Assists with onboarding of new Associates
- Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration training program and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English