RN/LPN - Red Wing, MN
Join our team at Benedictine Living Community of Red Wing! Pay starts at $25.23 and will increase based on experience. Eligible associates will receive a full benefits package, including:
- STD & LTD
- 401K - Company matches up to 4%
- Paid Time Off (Includes Additional 7 Paid Floating Holidays)
- Company Paid Life & Accidental Life Insurance
- Additional Life & Accidental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Discounts & Deals
- & More.
The LPN is responsible for providing care to a group of patients/residents under supervision of an RN.
Effectively interacts with patients/residents, families, responsible parties, and other health team members to assure resident safety. Performs initial data collection on all residents and participates in implementing the care plans based on the residents' needs. Demonstrates the knowledge of medication administration and evaluates their responses to the medications. Plans for resident discharges and collaborates with the Registered Nurse and discharge planner regarding long-term and/or short-term needs.
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), in good standing.
- BLS certified.
- Clinical experience.