Diocesan Priest |Hastings, MN
As a member of this incredible team you will bring smiles to residents on a daily basis, and truly make an impact on their lives. #Care #Compassion #purpose
The Diocesan Priest is responsible for providing spiritual guidance and supporting residents, families and staff, particularly in times of illness, injury and/or an emergency.
Performs religious services, leads prayer, and promotes a spirit of healing through compassionate and non-judgmental listening, reflection, empathy, and support. Assists with grief counseling, end-of-life issues, and difficult ethical decisions.
- Appointed by local diocese.
- Work under direction of the diocese.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within spiritual care.
- Demonstrates theological understanding of and respect towards all faith expressions.
- Master's degree in Theology, pastoral studies, or related.
- CPE (clinical pastoral education), four (4) units or enrollment in program with completion date of four (4) units no later than one (1) year from date of hire.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Minimum of one (1) year of pastoral care experience in health care.