The payroll specialist will work closely with the payroll coordinator and district administrators to process staff payroll while maintaining accurate & complete payroll records. The successful candidate will support the payroll team in fulfilling the district's mission of Inspiring Each Student Every Day, and assisting with additional functions as needed.
- Two-years post-secondary training or equivalent.
- Two-year associate degree in accounting preferred.
- Two years related payroll/benefit experience.
- Strong communication skills with focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.