Diesel Mechanic / Technician
We offer competitive pay and a $15,000 Tool Program
- Working knowledge of engines, transmissions, differentials and other assemblies.
- Proficiency in the proper use of common tools of the trade.
- Knowledge of how braking and systems work on vehicles.
- Working knowledge of suspension systems, electronic systems and air systems.
- Must be physically able to lift and work with no restrictions
- Ability to work independently without direction and to get the job done
- Competitive Compensation
- $15,000 Tool Program
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Match
- Paid Training
Diesel Technician (Entry Level): https://northfieldlines.com/about/career-opportunity-diesel-technician/