Description: JOIN TARGET CYBERSECURITY AS A SENIOR CYBERSECURITY ANALYST - INSIDER THREAT
(Full-Time Remote or Hybrid)
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We're the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies-and the brightest people-to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst on the Insider Threat Team, you will conduct in-depth analyses of security incidents and interpret, correlate, and evaluate employee related data to identify if the alerted behaviors pose a substantial risk to the enterprise. You will implement new processes and procedures as identified by the team and CFC Leadership to ensure continuous improvements for monitoring, detection, and response capabilities. You will help drive our mission to protect Target by collaborating with our key stakeholders and business partners to develop new strategies for the Insider Threat program.
- Reviews and evaluates incoming intelligence reports and information, collection plans, and programs related to Insider Threat detection and response.
- Develops and organizes data, draws conclusions, and estimates probabilities of individuals posing an immediate or likely risk to the organization based upon knowledge of current and past insider threat and corporate sabotage situations, and an understanding of the significance of conditions and trends.
- Develops and implements security measures that protect the handling, storing, processing, and transmission of classified information and sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Provides briefings to leadership on a wide range of Insider Threat activities and related issues including planning requirements, execution, regulatory guidance and enterprise coordination.
- Develops response strategies and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products that help support the Insider Threat program and other organizational entities identification of team member centric risk.
- Maintains awareness of latest trends and developments in insider threat detection through conducting research, collecting intel reports and attendance at conferences.
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year.Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Prior Insider Threat experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Experience using data aggregation, detection, case tracking tools and reporting procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, operational environment, including non-standard work hours in response to Information Security incidents
- Ability to demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, critical thinking, and solution orientation skills and to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of network monitoring, analysis, and configuration control technologies
- Exceptional written skills and can present complex technical information and metrics to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Knowledge and experience using SIEM, User Behavioral Analytics, or Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products to execute search queries and generate reports
The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $75,000 to $135,000 annually. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.