Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods is a leading manufacturer and distributor of private label packaged foods and beverages. We make high quality food and beverage products that our customers proudly sell to consumers across North America every day. Our Lakeville, MN facility manufactures granola, fruit and specialty bars. We are currently looking for a new member to join our Maintenance team, as a Licensed Electrician. Monday – Friday!
- $1000 sign on bonus!
- Very competitive pay; based on skill!
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Full comprehensive benefits package, including: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- $750 referral bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and personal days during the first year of employment
- Additional promotional opportunities once hired. Many of our Supervisors and Manger’s got their start as frontline workers at our plants. We are committed to supporting your career growth within Treehouse Foods.
- Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to your team through our employee recognition programs.
Licensed Electrician Job Summary:
Install, repair and troubleshoot electrical wiring and devices. Including 3-phase AC motors, DC motors, Servo Motors, VFD’s, DC drives, and controls. Assist with troubleshooting process controls, instrumentation and HVAC.
- Journeyman License
- NFPA electrical code knowledge
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge of Raceways and wiring systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills on 3-phase AC motors, DC motors, Servo motors, VFD’s DC drives, Servo drives, process controls, instrumentation, and HVAC.
- 2 years electrical experience maintaining industrial equipment.
- Electronics experience, education, Allen Bradley programmable controller programming/troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to climb ladders, steps; able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally