Landscape Design Assistant or Internship
The applicant would assist in taking initial calls, consult, and set appointments for the Landscape Designers. The applicant would be responsible for creating designs using Landscape Designer's notes and site pictures. The applicant would also work in the field on a landscape crew for a well-rounded growth experience in landscape design. There is room for advancement and growth.
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Associates degree in landscape design or horticulture
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take instructions and produce results
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and dependable