- CurbSide Landscape & Irrigation
- Twin Cities, Minnesota
- $22 to $32 per hour
- Closing date
- Jul 28, 2022
- Labor / Trades, Other
- Job Type
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Irrigation Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and repairing of all types of Irrigation systems.
- Good knowledge of all types of Irrigation controllers, valves, sprinkler heads and parts
- Wire locating and troubleshooting skills
- Operate a smart phone to keep service records of each scheduled stop
- Follow a predetermined schedule in the order given
- Operate trucks in a safe manner
- Irrigation installation skills
Salary: $22 to $32 per hour
- One to two years experience in irrigation work
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record (CDL is a plus)
- Health Card (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take instructions and produce results
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to work off of a schedule and stay on task
- Ability to read an irrigation plan/map
- Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. without difficulty
- Must be able to twist body in motion of shoveling and raking
CurbSide stands behind our team and considers them the best of the best. Offering year-round employment in a collaborative environment helps us find and keep some of the most talented and reliable employees in the industry. Our employees have a wide range of experience and education within the green industry and beyond.
Hiring a contractor involves an enormous amount of trust. Reliability, punctuality and honesty are all very important when deciding to allow a crew of landscapers and their equipment into your yard. You can trust that our landscapers are some of the most talented and reliable in the industry. Offering year round employment in a collaborative work environment help us retain the type of landscaper that you can be comfortable with in your yard.
Continuing education is something that we hold with high value. Our installers are offered various opportunities to become trained and/or certified in every aspect of landscaping. We are very proud to employ multiple employees with certifications such as:
- MNLA Certified Landscape Professional
- ICPI Certified Paver Installer
- NCMA Certified Segmental Wall Installer
Our Mission is to be recognized for quality, creativity and, above all, fairness in the delivery of professional service. We strive to produce a work environment that values individual employee worth and opens opportunities for improving personal and professional quality of life.
Must pass a pre-employment drug test
Driving positions require a clean driving record
CurbSide uses E-verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce
For more information please contact our office:
A large company with a small company feel. Join the CurbSide family today!
12469 Zinran Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert