Irrigation Install Crew Member
- CurbSide Landscape & Irrigation
- Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Jul 28, 2022
- Labor / Trades, Other
- Job Type
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The irrigation install crew member works on a small team installing underground irrigation systems on commercial properties. This a great career opportunity for someone interested in learning ins and outs of how irrigation systems work and sets you up perfectly for advancement into a crew leader or technician role after a few seasons of installing. A typical day includes lots of hole digging, laying pipe, and placing heads.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who loves to work outside, enjoys a hard days work, desires to learn a new trade and works well on a team.
- A valid driver's license with an insurable driving record is strongly preferred, but is not required.
- Must be able to pass a preemployment drug screen.
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. without difficulty
- Must be able to twist body in motion of shoveling and raking
CurbSide stands behind our team and considers them the best of the best. Offering year-round employment in a collaborative environment helps us find and keep some of the most talented and reliable employees in the industry. Our employees have a wide range of experience and education within the green industry and beyond.
Hiring a contractor involves an enormous amount of trust. Reliability, punctuality and honesty are all very important when deciding to allow a crew of landscapers and their equipment into your yard. You can trust that our landscapers are some of the most talented and reliable in the industry. Offering year round employment in a collaborative work environment help us retain the type of landscaper that you can be comfortable with in your yard.
Continuing education is something that we hold with high value. Our installers are offered various opportunities to become trained and/or certified in every aspect of landscaping. We are very proud to employ multiple employees with certifications such as:
- MNLA Certified Landscape Professional
- ICPI Certified Paver Installer
- NCMA Certified Segmental Wall Installer
Our Mission is to be recognized for quality, creativity and, above all, fairness in the delivery of professional service. We strive to produce a work environment that values individual employee worth and opens opportunities for improving personal and professional quality of life.
Must pass a pre-employment drug test
Driving positions require a clean driving record
CurbSide uses E-verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce
For more information please contact our office:
A large company with a small company feel. Join the CurbSide family today!
12469 Zinran Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert